MANUFACTURING LEADERS' SUMMIT
Sustainable Growth Through Digitalisation
World-class, case-study driven content delivered by best-in-class manufacturing speakers from around the globe. Over the 2 days we will be covering key strategic, business and technical challenges across the manufacturing eco-system – with maximum opportunity to network, debate and engage with your peers. The Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is the go-to event for 2022.
What does the future of your manufacturing business look like?
Speaker Highlight: Professor Steve Evans,
Director of Research in Industrial Sustainability, IfM
The world has changed, and so too must manufacturing.
Supply chain resilience, robotics and process automation, AI, innovation, sustainability, changing markets, remote working – there are a multitude of areas that manufacturers can focus on to seize competitive advantage in an unprecedented era.
Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit aims to inform manufacturers on how to develop their business models in a practical manner. The event brings together leading professionals to share their experience and knowledge on making the most of the challenges we face and the opportunities that exist to ensure the future growth of manufacturing.
Learn how to drive innovation, which technologies to deploy … where to head next.
The Roundtable Discussion Sessions
Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is delivered across a variety of keynotes, panel discussions and topic-specific discussion tables, designed to provide the best value and opportunity for learning.
Each discussion table is dedicated to a specific area, covering two overarching themes: Manufacturing Innovation and Manufacturing Growth. You can choose the ones that are most relevant to you, enabling you to sit next to your peers and topic experts to share challenges, collaboratively develop solutions and have your questions answered first-hand.
View the discussion topics that were discussed in Liverpool at Manufacturing Leaders' Summit 2021:
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital Transformation
- Implementing Industry 4.0
- Predictive Analytics
- Data-Driven Supply Chains
- Carbon Net Zero
- Taking supplier & procurement collaboration to the next level
- AI/Machine Learning
- Digital Twins and Circular Economy
- Technology Infrastructure for Smart Factory
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Factory Automation
- Operational Excellence
- Lean Manufacturing
- Sustainable Delivery and Field Service Automation
Who should attend?
Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is for all senior professionals responsible for the development of manufacturing businesses including data, technology and innovation, or those looking for new ideas to bring into their business model.
From CEOs to Manufacturing, Operations and Supply Chain VPs, Directors and Managers, and decision makers at every level, this practical, how-to educational programme will show you where the gaps are that you can exploit, and, more importantly, how you can exploit them. Our expert speakers and discussion leaders will talk you through the steps required to transform and futureproof your manufacturing business for the next decade.
To ensure a diverse cross-section of industry ideas and viewpoints, the 500 top-tier attendees are drawn from across a range of sectors including automotive, aerospace, defence, electronics, pharma and food.
What will you learn?
Digital and physical manufacturing are coming together to encourage innovation, disruption and business value. Whether you're trying to grow and innovate your manufacturing operations, enable a deep transformation or expand on your current digital initiatives, this event will help you determine how and where to concentrate your efforts.
Important topics covered include:
- How to develop a sustainable digitalisation strategy that takes in organisational, operational and cultural change
- How to drive innovation, which technologies to apply
- How to unlick the potential of emerging technologies such as Digital Twin, AI, Data Analytics and IoT
- How to turn your supply chain into a digital ecosystem to improve your responsiveness and agility
- How to use advanced analytics to improve efficiency, increase productivity and cut costs
- How to integrate digital and physical systems
- How to manage cultural change during transformation projects and build digital talent to accelerate digitalisation
- Ensuring your business infrastructure is fit for the challenges of the future